Software Solution – Operational Modal Analysis (S2OMA) has been developed for Operational Modal Analysis in the time as well as frequency domain.
- Peak Picking, Frequency Domain Decomposition in the frequency domain;
- Stochastic Subspace Identification, Second Order Blind Identification in the time domain;
in order to cross-check the results and ensure the reliability of the modal parameter estimates.
Data processing results are collected in an automatically generated report including:
- Tables with the identified modal parameters (natural frequencies, damping ratios, mode shapes);
- Picture of the Singular Value plot or, alternatively, a plot of the stabilization diagram;
- Qualitative graphical representation of the identified mode shapes (depending on the adopted sensor layout);
- Complexity plots;
- Auto-MAC and Cross-MAC matrices.
BACK TO SOLUTIONS SHARE